"Of course there aren’t any gay characters in animated movies! THEY’RE FOR KIDS!"
Yeah! Kids’ movies are supposed to be innoc-
Because telling kids that they can love whoever they want is TOO TERRIFYING AND CONFUSING. But showing them murder, execution, death, frightening images, war, and bullying is just fine.
Not to mention 101 Dalmatians where a crazy woman wanted to SKIN 99 PUPPIES
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
me everytime a character in a movie has to get a few drops of their blood for some ritual bullshit (via jtoday)
WHILE WE’RE AT IT, why do people try to cross those skinny bridges over lava/chasms/whatever by walking upright. IT’S CALLED CENTER OF GRAVITY. get on your hands and knees and crawl across that thing. HUG IT. SCOOT YOUR BUTT ACROSS. “but i look stupid!” lalalala but we’ll avoid that ~dramatic moment~ where you almost fall over and die because your damn fucking self wanted to look COOL
and stop yanking IV lines out of your arms the minute you wake up in the hospital
That is a broadsword, why are you fencing with it
There is a freaking door right there. Stop smashing through windows, damn it.
yes, mr. action hero, I am aware that running dramatically from the baddies at breakneck speed is important, but know what else is important? NOT GETTING SHOT. RUN IN A FUCKING ZIGZAG PATTERN ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT THE MOOKS WERE NOT COACHED IN MARKSMANSHIP BY THE IMPERIAL STORMTROOPERS.
Oh, hey, you there, sneaky hero-type breaking into any place for any reason? WEAR SOME FUCKING GLOVES. They’re called fingerprints, dumbass. You have them and you’re putting them all over the fucking place.
If something really fucking huge is falling on you, don’t FUCKING RUN ALONG THE LENGTH JUST TAKE LIKE TWO FUCKING STEPS TO THE SIDE
- Fan: *asks question about family*
- Misha: *answers it*
- Misha: You know, I actually haven't seen my kids in weeks, so that was another really depressing question.
- Crowd: Awww.
- Misha: I've actually been filming videos and sending them to the kids...
- Misha: *pulls phone out of his pocket*
- Misha: So if you guys wouldn't mind being quiet for a moment, and then being really loud.
- Misha: *starts recording the video* Hey guys! I hope you're being good and following the most important rule..... No having fun. I miss you guys, and I'm actually with some people that want to say hi...
- Misha: *turns phone so that it's recording the audience*
- Crowd: *everyone simultaneously says hello*
- Misha: *turns phone back towards him* These are the people that I work with. And yea, I just wanted to say I love you and I miss you and I'll be home soon. *finishes recording*
- Misha: Sorry about that. I just had to make sure they were following the "No having fun rule." It's funny, because when I call home and talk to West, I'll be like "What did you do today?" And he'll be like... *whispers* "I went to the park." And I'll be like *acts angry* "You did what?!" And he'll go *whispers* "...Went to the park." And I'll be like, *acting angry again* "And what did you do at the park?" And he'll go *whispers* ".........I had fun."
- Crowd: *starts laughing*
- Misha: Its West's favorite game.